Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Comfort and Convenience

I guess I spoke too soon.

The move that I have been dreading didn't happen after all. I thought... and thought really hard. The thin line between comfort and convenience was almost invisible. But luckily I was able to at least see. I was able to settle all the issues and figured out a choice.

I know it would be convenient for me if I move to the other place. It's near my work and all. But the comfort I have here where I am at right now is still a big factor. It's hard to describe but it's an entirely different concept.

You might laugh at me on this but one of the main reasons why I chose to stay here is that there is a place where I can hang my towel to dry with air and sun. Honestly it was one of the deciding factors. It's quite important to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts