Friday, March 27, 2009

The Week That Was

Being so busy even at the beginning of the week, I guess everything took its toll. Not to mention that last night, I went home late. Too late and too tired to even do my laundry. That which I had to put off for today. But never did since Cindy came by (a former room mate), full of enthusiasm to tell stories about her homecoming.

But last night, I FINALLY got what I wanted. I used to have it and lost it, and had it back. Hehehehe, well, I am just talking about my e-mail. I used to access my hotmail account using Microsoft Outlook. But that was back in 1998 maybe. Then, came something that didn't allow it anymore. The message was you're supposed to have a subscription or something and key in your password and blah blah.

But anyway, I have it, that's why some of you might have received an e-mail from me about my migration. I remember perfectly well when I used to have this facility, I did have more time for answering e-mails since it's not web-based and everything remains on your computer even if you're not online and that it sends automatically every draft you made in the outbox once you're online. All these without having to have an internet subscription. Well, we do have one here where I stay, but we share the bill, so there's no problem.

Everything is cool now. I am totally adjusted to where i stay and as a friend's email said, it's a welcome change. INDEED! It's REALLY a welcome change. I know some of you might tell me that you should have done long ago (and I know someone who was pushing me since about this time last year). I don't blame her though nor got irritated. But it just wasn't as easy as it seemed before.

But I have always believed that everything will fall into its right place at the right time.

===============

Quoted:

"Compassion was the chief and perhaps the only law of all human existence."

- The Idiot
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

PHOTO OF THE WEEK


Hard-work

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts