Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trivial

Months ago, I think I was complaining of two-hour bus waits. But I am not quite sure if I did blog on it here. But anyway, it was like that long enough for me to be able to accept that it might be a part of my Dubai life for God-knows how many years. But the past few months has been a good thing. No more two-hour waits.

Until this morning.

I was on time for the seven o'clock bus, but the bus wasn't on time. What's new, right? It came like 40 minutes late that we even doubted that the route was changed and the public didn't know. Well, that's another trivial thing here.

Yeah, I had to wake up early since I have the keys since Sunday. Ara got sick. She came this morning with a med cert saying she has URTI - pharyngitis. I told her she had to rest and should take a leave for a few more days, if not a week. But she says, it's hard to rest at home. Another trivial thing here. Since you are sharing a room with at least three people, rest is very aloof especially when all your room mates are there and hyper-active. That's why as for me, the next best thing from my laptop is my headset.

Weeehhhh... I am now off to a good sleep.... minus the headset since we moved here to the new place.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts