Monday, March 16, 2009

Too Much, Too Little

I feel soooo sleepy...

I want to blog, I want to write a review of the book One Hundred Years of Solitude, I want to surf, I want to continue reading Myshkin's destiny.

But I need to sleep. Again, need... not want...

I was chatting with my nephews a few days ago and it was like 2am there. I asked them why they are still up at that time. And they said that sleeping are for weepsies... whatever that means. So, right now I can relate with them. If only I can stay up until 2. But I'm too tired.

I'm just probably excited because here in my new place, we have online access. If it would have been back to my old place, I would have been with Myshkin until 12.

But anyway, at least I can feel that I am already over with my namamahay mode...

===============

Quoted:

"If you are afraid of wolves, you musn't go to the forest."

Nastasya Filippovna

The Idiot

Fyodor Dostoevysky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts