Sunday, March 15, 2009

Left Behind

I don’t know if I ever wrote here that the part of day I do not like the most is dusk. Well, I don’t really know why. I like sunsets but most of the time, the feeling of melancholy sinks in. It might probably be because of the state I am in, like now. I am still melancholic about home. The adjustments right now is probably one of the reasons. Things that we used to have in our previous place.

I left behind memories (good and bad), a few trash (here and there), and a cat that I couldn’t bring for I do not know if cats are allowed here where I moved into. He was just a baby when he dropped by our kitchen outside and we gave him some food. But this was taken some time last week and he already added some weight. He’s so cute and loveable. He knows my ’smell’ (LOL) and is always asking for food. Funny thing is he doesn’t eat fish. They’re saying he is Arabic or Indian… whaetever… I miss him...

My Muning at Villa 16

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts