Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cycle 3, Rm 310

Cycle 3, Rm 310 by Che Baldemor

I'm finally home after my third cycle.

It's a good thing that all's well that ends well, as they say. There weren't any hassles. As usual, I fell groggy as soon as my oncologist inject dypenhidramine on my IV and I was asleep in no time at all.

Strange that this time it seemed a little shorter. We don't know if we're just getting used to to or it was really shorter this time.

There were friends who visited Monday night as soon as they learned that we got a room. One of them brought a camera and I'm just waiting for the upload and the tag which will surely be on Facebook.

I just feel a little sleepy and I guess this will be gone after a few hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Tita Beng said...

Hi Clara! Glad you're done with your 3rd cycle and doin' well. The therapy was shorter maybe because they increased the number of drops than the usual.

In what hospital were you confined? I used to have mine in NKTI. It was like my second house. hehe..

Be well and God bless!

Clara said...

HI TITA BENG!

I'm having my chemotherapy here in our province, in Laguna.

So, that's the reason why it was faster than the other two! I guess that's the way to go from hereon.

Thank you for walking me through this whole thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts