Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weekend

Our former room mate Cindy called to say she wanted to come over. Alright! She was just in time for lunch and a movie. Mimi and I wanted to watch a DVD – any DVD – since last week and we couldn’t.

We didn’t have much of a choice though. What we have is only The Notebook (a movie back in 2004), which I wanted to see since I can remember.

It was a happy weekend for me, though. One of the things I miss is watching movies with friends.
The other is our videoke sessions. I remember one trip we had. We went to this river in Pagsanjan where cottages were built along the river. You just rent one cottage and go swim. Then, on the banks you can find sari-sari stores and videoke machines. And off we go singing… “Hulog muna bago pindot….” hehehehehe...
I remember we sang this song on that particular trip, and it has become one of our favorite pieces whenever available… and we have fun singing this. We're not exactly good singers, but what the heck... it's all for the fun...




===================

Since I became satisfied with Multiply, I was cross-blogging to my previous blogs, i.e., Livejournal and Blogger. I couldn’t do this with My Yahoo 360°. But recently, I have been going there to update myself on my friends’ posts and there are a lot of interesting posts. One of them is this entry. I just find it very articulate, very well-said…. Worth reading, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts