Saturday, January 5, 2008

SiLog

Last Thursday was an easy day. With Friday being the off here, I wasn't worrying about getting home early and sleeping early. But I do worry about my laundry since I want to finish washing at night so that I can get the whole Frdiday sun dry my clothes. Then, I can iron it Friday night. And it went exactly the way I wanted.

I thought of going to the grocery since I am craving for fried eggs. If I am not mistaken, the whole Emirates is suffering from egg shortage since mid-December and prices rose drastically. I heard that people even book for eggs at their favorite grocery stores to make sure they have their weekly supply. Also, we have been looking into buying rice since Wednesday last week and there wasn't any. We particulary like the jasmine rice but they only have the 10kg pack. We weren't into buying this though. But my room mate and I didn't have a choice but buy it since it's hard to have no rice... LOL... But we opted to pass on eggs since it doesn't have the price. All I know is that what used to be Dhs 12 has gone up to Dhs 15 but we weren't sure of the price.

So, we had to put off our plans for HotSiLog on our day-off. We just had my favorite food here... the Paratha... LOL...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts