Saturday, October 13, 2007

Internet Friday

Yesterday. The day was again conducive to slumber; I procrastinated instead. No need to hurry since I don't have much to do today. The show on t.v. was entertaining that it glued me on my seat for a little while.

Off I go. I got there and not found my favorite seat; near the wall and the socket for my Ace. I, instead took a seat in the middle and as usual, the very accommodating attendant assisted me in setting up. He was unusually helpful today; but so as with other days, I said to myself.

When I opened the cover/monitor of my laptop, you wouldn't believe what I saw… I felt as if all my hair on top of my head was gathered in one ponytail and hanged me by it! And I said, "Naisahan na naman ako ng kapatid ko!!!" and laughed out loud! And laughed out loud longer!

See, this is a prank that started years ago. She'll cut out the most popular figure/name/group/whatever during that time, and paste it concealed on one of my things, particularly the one that I'd be using for that trip/errand. She has her way of making sure that she does it when I am not anymore going to touch it; well, I choose to think that she chooses the time that I've already organized everything and was just taking a bath and get ready. Then, she'll just wait until I get home to tell her what happened and what time I discovered her crime.

The first time it happened, it was discreet. She pasted a picture of the group "Moffats" on the inside side of my closet's door. It was early morning before work that I discovered it and laughed out loud.

The next thing that I remembered (since it's either I forgot the other incidents or no crimes were committed at that time) was when I was dealing with my documents/papers before I left for Dubai. It was campaign times and she again, concealed one of the images of a candidate for vice-governorship for our province, slipped it in the backside of the plastic envelope I bring with me.

I am having laughs every time this happens. This has been always too funny to activate my irkness. It's just a plain prank that we both enjoyed; that my nephews enjoyed, too, when they were still living with us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts