Thursday, December 22, 2011
Iligan City: Sendong's aftermath
Posted by
Clara
at
12/22/2011 09:25:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As some of you may have observed, my trip for the past week has been the radio. I'm telling you, I am enjoying it. First two days, I...
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
I was with my oncologist last Tuesday morning. All the tests were normal, she said. And that gives me a go signal for my first session of...
-
I write about everything. I write about my chat with friends, what I did this morning, my moods, but I don't write about my conversati...
-
Even before this move to a new place, I have been thinking a lot about home. With the worldwide financial crisis, you cannot help to think o...
-
I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is th...
-
I was supposed to have my eighth cycle this January. But I decided to totally stop my chemotherapy treatment. I made the decision weeks a...
-
Based on the meters of this site and statcounter.com , my most popular posts are those about CityVille. There is actually one post that is ...
-
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
-
There's Dubai's Burj Dubai's Khalifa's fireworks and there is also Australia's Sidney Harbor Bridge fireworks . But ...
No comments:
Post a Comment