Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fourth

Fourth by Che Baldemor
Fourth, a photo by Che Baldemor on Flickr.
This is the fourth greeting card I received since I got sick, but it didn't go by postal mail.

Anyhow, it's really nice to still get these things. I know this is very rare nowadays. I actually consider it as a dying art already.

I remember sending a lot of Christmas cards by postal mail to friends a long time ago. I did it for a couple of years - probably for two or three years. Until I got tired because I couldn't even tell if they got it or not. And back then, we really have to know because postal service sucks that bad.

Nowadays, I am still in touch with a lot of them, though it's only through e-mail. The odd part is I don't even know their physical address anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts