Monday, November 22, 2010

A year to be thankful for.

At about this time last year, on the same date, I think I just regained my consciousness after a surgery that made me come home from Dubai.

Whenever I tell my friends that it's been a year, they couldn't believe it.  Time really flies that fast, they would say.

It's not easy to get back to my own feet again.  After having lost my job and recuperate from sickness and the surgery.

To those who knew what was there after the surgery, I will forever cherish the support that they have given when we found out about the biopsy result.  And I will also forever cherish their presence as I found out that the CT scan yielded an all-clear result.  I will also forever cherish all those things that they have given me in those times.  I can't believe how my friends tried to give whatever they can to show their support to our family.

Right now, I am trying to regain what I lost and I can't believe at the trust and confidence of all our friends and relatives to support me on those ventures that I am trying my hands on.  For those who understand more than I thought they would, my token of thanks and appreciation for that unbelievable support.  Whether it's a peso or a hundred, it's your support that counts.

Ok, it sounded like a speech to me.  But whatever, I really thank you guys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts