Thursday, December 22, 2011
Sometimes, its good to see this when you're not on board
Posted by
Clara
at
12/22/2011 06:25:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As some of you may have observed, my trip for the past week has been the radio. I'm telling you, I am enjoying it. First two days, I...
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
I was with my oncologist last Tuesday morning. All the tests were normal, she said. And that gives me a go signal for my first session of...
-
Even before this move to a new place, I have been thinking a lot about home. With the worldwide financial crisis, you cannot help to think o...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
Being so busy even at the beginning of the week, I guess everything took its toll. Not to mention that last night, I went home late. Too l...
-
I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is th...
-
My hemoglobin test turned around a favorable result. I need not have blood transfusion, at least not yet. And I wish I won't have to....
-
I got this from our trainor... and I give credit to whoever is the writer... The Buzzard, Bat, Bumblebee, and Thee Buzzard If you put a ...
-
Based on the meters of this site and statcounter.com , my most popular posts are those about CityVille. There is actually one post that is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment