Thursday, February 24, 2011

Is there something out there?

The senate hearing has just been suspended.

Well, it's not like I've been following it religiously.  I just get updates during prime time news, and sometimes overhear snippets of it from my dad's transistor radio, and sometimes when I get lucky to be with people who discuss such topics.

But today, I lingered and watched the last hour of the hearing.

And, honestly, I can hear the sound of frustration from them who are questioning the reason why Mr. Garcia was allowed to do what he did and got what he asked from the case.


And I think like them, it feels like how I saw our cat a few nights ago.  She's 'perched' on the bakod with her back at our house.

It's like we are waiting for something to happen in the dark of night... and not knowing what we are really waiting for... and even not knowing what we're going to get.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts