The senate hearing has just been suspended.
Well, it's not like I've been following it religiously. I just get updates during prime time news, and sometimes overhear snippets of it from my dad's transistor radio, and sometimes when I get lucky to be with people who discuss such topics.
But today, I lingered and watched the last hour of the hearing.
And, honestly, I can hear the sound of frustration from them who are questioning the reason why Mr. Garcia was allowed to do what he did and got what he asked from the case.
And I think like them, it feels like how I saw our cat a few nights ago. She's 'perched' on the bakod with her back at our house.
It's like we are waiting for something to happen in the dark of night... and not knowing what we are really waiting for... and even not knowing what we're going to get.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When my onco finally arrived, she was ready to begin with the pre-meds. I immediately asked her about the tingling sensation that I felt e...
-
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
-
Iko-Iko One Day - Dixie Cups This song should start our week happy. *It says this is a rare clip, and I believe it is. I just hope th...
-
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
-
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
I was just with my oncologist today. My lab works are fine. Everything is okay, except that my Potassium is a little low. She said I could...
-
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
-
-
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
No comments:
Post a Comment