Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's up this week?

~ Let me see.  Just for this week, I changed the layout of this blog probably thrice.  It's just a work in progress.  But, I finally decided to be a minimalist.  I took out some things that I felt like taking out.  I wanted white to be the dominant color.  I don't want strong colors to go with it.  I have been one of those who wants earth colors than pastel.  This would probably stay for a while.  I'm a bit contented.

~ I forgot to tell you that the week before this, I got my highest score ever at Bejewelled Blitz.  It was 306,000.  For this week, it was just 256,000.  I don't think I would ever beat last week's score.  I am getting tired of playing.  But, wait, I need to spend my million coins before I stop, right?

~ Does torrent harm your computer?

~ In ten days, it's going to be a year since my operation.  I thank Him that I can still count the days.

~ My sister asked me the other day.  Can you sing "Through the Fire" while brushing your teeth?

~ Pidong is probably my most photographed pet.  Well, the fact that he seems like a model posing in front of a camera, here he is again.  I'll probably stop for taking pictures of him for a while.  I'm getting too much of him... lol.


~ I went out to meet someone yesterday.  But just when I was at the entrance of her work place, I got my mobile phone to ask for directions.  I got a message in my inbox from her telling me she had to go somewhere for some office errands.  That's okay.  These things I understand.  But certainly not the one totally ignoring your message and then seeing her at the top of my leader board at Bejewelled Blitz.  This is the time when busy is just such a lame excuse. LAME.

~ This morning, the lady I was supposed to meet yesterday sent me a message asking me if I am busy today because she wants to make up for yesterday.  Now, that's professionalism.

~ "In My Dreams" by Reo Speedwagon is such a song for me.

~ I am predicting that I will be busy next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts