Saturday, October 9, 2010

What's Up This Week?

'fried' ice cream

  • Our dog, Pepe, prefers to each pandesal or monay (local bread) than dog food.
  • Update on my favorite Andok's Dokito chicken:  it even tastes better with Jufran catsup!!!
  • I thank God for giving me this life and the fact that I'm still living it right now.
  • Oh, I played Bejewelled Blitz again, and tadah!  I'm stuck with 216,000+.  I can't make it higher anymore.
  • The reason why I didn't believe in Santa Clause is becuae we don't have a chimney and none of our neighbors have.  I have always believed that Santa Clause enters houses thru chimneys.
  • Ever since I bought cotton candy, I am craving for it.
  • I bought a newspaper!  Yes, this is siginificant because I can't even remember the last time I got my hands inked and I actually miss it.
  • I am craving for pichi-pichi for a long time now, but I still can't bring myself to cook it... because I'll be cooking it for the first time.  I don't know where to buy the good ones eh.
  • We didn't have to worry about the gravy that goes with Dokito.  Our dog, Pepe, loves it with rice!
  • Someone asked me if I'm 'photo-shop-ing' my pictures.  I said, "NO! I don't even know how to use it!  I only know how put my signature, that's all."  She didn't believe so I said, 'I swear with all my life I don't.'  She kept quiet.
  • I saw this from Discovery channel yesterday:  It's confirmed that playing dead when in shark-infested waters will save your life.
  • I was at the mall yesterday and saw this fried ice cream.  I talked to the 'chef.'  I found out that fried ice creams are 'cooked' on that pan with a temperature of 0 degrees.  Well, that isn't my concept of 'fried' at all.  Frying for me is when you cook something with oil.

2 comments:

Pinoy Mom said...

About pichi-pichi, you can try the one's made by Amber, it's really good. You can check their website for their location.

Clara said...

Hi Pinoy Mom!

Thanks for the info! I'll check if they're near where I am from...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts