Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Like...


Bookbags.


Photo grabbed from the eBay site linked below

Or what else do you call those? Messenger's bag? Mailman's bag? But whichever, I love having one of those.

I am one of those who carry bags that are big. My friends often tease me that I carry a generator inside my bag. I was never someone who carries bags that only fits a mobile phone and a purse. I want something that is big enough to carry my notebook, my digicam, my eyeglasses, and a room for some more. Mine actually accommodates my old, fourteen-inch laptop and its plugs.

I was browsing for some stuff and I saw this…

This actually replaces one of my first acquisitions when I was in Dubai which was a book bag I got for free for buying a Swatch watch. And I think one of the reasons why I bought the watch was because I got to have that bag for free which is more or less the same color as this one in the picture.

This one is still in eBay. If you are also a fan of book bags, you can buy it by clicking
on this link.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts