I was on my Feedly Reader a few minutes ago and read about this bus wherein its passengers were robbed of their belongings. It was just a headline and I didn't want to read more about it. Who wants to know more about these things when we already have had enough of the events that happened since August 23.
After reading the headlines. I thought, 'the BER months… expect more of this kind of news.'
I wanted to think of something that would rhyme with BER, to give a push to this month and write about it here on my blog. The only word I can think of is Robber. And then I thought of the Arabs and Indian Muslims. If we are Arabs or Indians, we won't have the letter P in our alphabets. They call their dads Baba for Papa, although I think has nothing to do with the translations. But they call Pepsi, Bebsi and pizza, bizza. So… aside from the word robber, I now have…
Holdubber.
Kidnabber.
I know you'd believe me when I say that these BER months would indeed be the months of the word I just thought and the words that I have coined.
Let us all be vigilant within the coming months. I don't want to spoil your festive mood at this first day of the BER months, but this is the other side, the other reality of what all these months hold.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We only had to wait for an hour for the chest x-ray result. From what I saw, there is nothing to worry about. At least, it's not show...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
I asked the nurse if I got the name right. And she said yes, it's Karen in Rm. 307. I was in Rm. 313. I said I wanted to visit her, b...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
'fried' ice cream Our dog, Pepe, prefers to each pandesal or monay (local bread) than dog food. Update on my favorite Andok...
-
I got this from our trainor... and I give credit to whoever is the writer... The Buzzard, Bat, Bumblebee, and Thee Buzzard If you put a ...
-
Based on the meters of this site and statcounter.com , my most popular posts are those about CityVille. There is actually one post that is ...
-
I'm finally home after my third cycle. It's a good thing that all's well that ends well, as they say. There weren...
-
There's a certain something in this song that makes me feel happy when I hear it. There's a certain something in this song that make...
-
I write about everything. I write about my chat with friends, what I did this morning, my moods, but I don't write about my conversati...

No comments:
Post a Comment