Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Worth It

I've Pollen For You
 I was a kind of in a rush yesterday to finish my home work because I don't want to miss the chance to be with my friends.  We have been planning to go swimming even before summer started and now, rainy days are here and we are still not having fun yet.

Well, I'm sure most of you will react that I am not yet to go swimming because of my incisions and all.  But being with friends is truly fun however you put it.  So, I am going, too, even if I have to just take pictures, or grill some fish or meat (which I didn't do since none were around... they opted for ready-to-eat barbecues), or clear the table after the picnic.

The pictures from the swimming are yet to be uploaded anytime today.  But this one, I took it during my lunch break from my home work.  I just went out to check on my dog and saw two butterflies flying over the flowers in front of our home.  I just couldn't resist taking pictures since I think it's just too beautiful to miss.  I spent a few minutes under the sun waiting for this perfect moment, not to mention about two dozen attempts.

But, heck, it is just SO worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts