Friday, March 5, 2010

My Playlist

My good old MP3 is now about four years old... and on good working condition. Of course, I already replaced the headphones. I'm right now doing okay with a good pair, one with AVLS, which I think something that reduces the sound. Which is good because I could hear those vehicles coming from behind me.

My Playlist for this week:

  • Destination Calabria - Alex Gaudino feat. Crystal Waters
  • Tomorrow (Acoustic) - Avril Lavinge
  • Rock This Party - Bob Sinclair
  • Home - Chris Daughtry
  • Color Everywhere - Christian Bautista
  • 100% Pure Love - Crystal Waters
  • Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  • Every Little Thing - Dishwalla
  • One Thing (If I Traded It All) - Finger 11
  • After All - Gary Valenciano
  • I Just Can't Let Go - David Fozz
  • I Wish You Were Here - Incubus
  • I'm Looking For A New Love - Jody Watley
  • Loneliness - Laura Pausini
  • Goodbye To You - Michelle Branch
  • Far Away - Nickelback
  • Blurry (Acoustic) - Puddle of Mud
  • Crazy (Acoustic) - Seal
  • Kiss From A Rose (Acoustic) - Seal
  • Prayer For The Dying (Acoustic) - Seal
  • If You Could Read My Mind (Club Mix) - Studio 54
  • Ain't Nothing Gonna Keep Me From You - Terri Desario
  • Would You? - Touch and Go
  • Drops of Jupiter (Acoustic) - Train
  • Yout Gotta Be - Desiree

I'm not sure yet as to when I'm going to change my playlist. I just love these songs.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts