Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Morning

This was yesterday while I was waiting for a jeep that will take me to town. Then it took me back to those years then these products are in a cow-drawn caravan-like carriage. My mom used to tell me that those caravans are only in town once in every month or two to sell their toils. Since these brooms come from Baguio, I used to think they come from the north that's why it takes them a month to get to our place. I used to imagine what it feels like to be in a caravan and travel from their place to places like ours. That it must have been both good and bad to travel that way. Good because you get to go places. Bad because that meant that they live in their caravans having to do everything within that makeshift house. But in any case, part of my imagination is the scenery they pass through everyday is priceless.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts