Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Wonders

  • I've been feeling quite a little exhausted lately. I am not sure if it's from lack of sleep or just that I am having busy days. Either way, I look forward to weekends so I can wake up a little later than usual and just stay home and do house chores and all. The wonder of it all is that I feel refresh after the weekend. I'm still wondering if our boss will give us the Saturday off.
  • The Mill on the Floss is interesting. Though I must say that a there are a lot of distractions lately that I am really going too slow in reading it. Just the same, I have been putting off "Twilight" since I started on "One Hundred Years of Solitude" but couldn't get myself to engage in it all throughout. Also, I stopped reading while on the bus. I started to listening to the radio, instead. I'll get on again with it probly next week.
  • I've been hearing this song more often on the radio the past days. I kinda liked it the first time but I didn't get the title, until today. I was thinking that probably - because of the airtime it's getting - it's the DJ's personal favorite. One thing I like about tuning in to the radio [with the '80's orientation] is that it refreshes me of those songs that I've known but have quite forgotten. This one, I am sure it's not the '80s but it caught my attention at one time or another.

A lot of little wonders everyday... if we just don't make ourselves too busy to notice them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts