Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Deals

Finally!

I've closed this deal after about a month. Well, half-closed in the middle of April since one member's health card was already approved. The other one was requested for tests to rule out some things. I was a little apprehensive that he wouldn't do the tests since he was asking me late last week that I was making it hard for him. I reasoned that the application is already out of my hands and with the medical underwriting department. It's a good thing it was a weekend. I think he found time to do the tests.

Anyway, I have one pending client which I called today. This is a bigger deal since it's a comopany of ten members. He said he wanted to put it off for a month before making any decisions because of the current situation. I didn't need to ask myself if it was true because I could sense it in his voice. I have been assisting this client since last year and doing policies for him since and I know that he's telling the truth.

Oh well, who doesn't feel the crunch anyway... But I've really seen this client grow big and I feel good that he was doing good since. There just might be a small issue that he needs to attend first.

I'm off to bed early today. I still feel tired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts