Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's Up This Week?

~ Gracia said that no matter how hard you try to chew on the fish's eye, it's still as hard as a rock.

~ I've been eating Guyabano (soursap) for a while now. It's been a part of my diet every now and then (just as long as it's available on the fruit stand, one will usually ends up as my dessert). One time this week, it was soooo sour that after eating it, I tried to 'erase' the taste with a stick of Chubby chocolate (local chocolate that's my favorite). The chocolate ended up tasting a bit sour. Arrccchhhh....

~ Even though I've always known that Martin Burnham died back in 2002 after the rescue, I still felt sad after reading through what they have been through and how he died that one rainy morning.

~ I changed my profile picture on Facebook. This time, I was holding a cat with me. A good friend of mine wrote on my wall: "Ang cuteeeeee!!!! Ng Pusa!!!!" Good thing she said it was the cat. Because I know that she would be kidding if it was me! LOL...


~ When watching 'Pilipinas Win na Win,' I can't help but think that the only original host left is Valerie. Valerie should be given a compensation of any kind for sticking it out with the show.

~ The same show above is not the same without Pokwang. That goes to say even before the series of 'reinventions.'

~ Update from a friend in Dubai: those delivery boys that 'live' on their bikes finally have protection. There's a law that says that they should wear a uniform (green over-alls) and safety helmet. I have always thought how these guys put their life on the line whenever they cross the streets of Dubai.

~ Did you hear about the Filipina domestic helper who stole things from her employer-on-vacation and tried to send the stolen things by cargo to the Philippines? I was saddened by the news. But I wonder how hard it was for her co-worker (a Filipina, too) who squealed that she was also lured to do the same but she declined.

~ I went to the town mall yesterday to watch the XB Gensan group perform. I thought I was too old for that stuff, but hey, I enjoyed!

~ Watching "Magkaribal" is even better with a pack of Marty's.... the white one!

~ I was in hiatus in doing field work for the project. The weather is so conducive to staying home. And I am thankful I still get to make the choices.

~ Still with the project, I still want to continue with the "My Teacher, My Hero" series even after October (which is the Teachers' month). But unfortunately, the one I wanted to put next in line is ignoring my messages. Why can't she just say no? To think that my admiration for her is just great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts