Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wake-Up Call

6.00 am... buzz

Snooze.

6.05 am... buzz

Snooze.

To tell you the truth, this has happened quite frequently the past few weeks. Savoring the remains of the winter season, I try to make the most of the early morning cold. I almost do not want to get up, almost too lazy to get up, but get up I will, lest I am going to be late for work.

Now, summer whiff is in the air. It is now trying to squeeze its way in. The cold weather is not an excuse anymore. But I still snooze. This morning, I am in my complain-mode again. Why do I have to wake up early... blah, blah, blah...

And then I remembered my motivation last year. The whole month of cold January, I even had to get up earlier, 5.45 am for the bus wait is long and the keys to the office were with me. What my motivation was? My dad woke up at 4.00 am every morning to go to work, for almost 27 years. I repeat... for almost 27 years (that's not for you... that is for me).

What right do I have to complain now?

===============

The re-emerging of the Dacer-Corbito double murder.

Erap speaks up... and I quote what I read on the Philippine Daily Inquirer:
[click on the quote for the whole article]


But isn't Chavit Singson also his kumpare? Go figure.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts