Saturday, March 14, 2009

Moved

Finally!


Friday the 13th… the day we moved…


Last night was the first night I slept on our new place. I took a bath at about 12 midnight already. It was such a long, exhausting day. We started moving our things only at 2 pm since the house would only be ready at that time. The plan was to move Venus and my things first and get it all there, then Mimi's to where she'll stay. Mimi's husband, Kuya Isma cooked us a dinner of adobong spare ribs and that's the last supper we had together - Mimi, Venus, Ric and I. No matter how things were, it was sad.


Like anyone, namahay ako. And the airconditioning is not as cold as what we have back in the old place, so it was like a cold night for me… then I found out this morning that Venus, too, felt cold. To think that Venus is not really a person who is maginawin. Now we have to get a new blanket. LOL...


I tried to access the internet since we have a wi-fi connection here but I couldn't. As always, some things need to be slept on before it works… hehehehe… So I tried this morning and it worked! Yahoo!


I will have more time to write now!!! Yipee!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts