Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dreams 01/01/09

It's been a while: since I've been told that I am talking in my sleep.

Until today.

Abel - my room mate - told me that she heard me last night, talking... or was it singing? She was't really sure.

Really? I said.

Flashbacks... Recalls...

Yes, I think she's right... I think I was dreaming about videokes... I've been nostalgic lately, right? So there are thoughts of these things, actually.

Then, she said, I was also talking.... somewhat like that.

Flashbacks. Recalls.

I said yes. Because I think I was dreaming about looking for a job... and landed on an interview. Ugh! That's the furthest I went... because I woke up... Hmmm... I should have gotten back to sleep. I might have been called for a second interview... at the least... LOL!

Anyway...

2009, here you are!

I am thinking of giving my blog a new face.

What face?

Dunno...

Enough of serious business?

Hmm...

It's about time I go a little insane...

I might probably a better me...

<<<<< >>>>>

Okay... Crystal Waters is really good...

Listen...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts