Monday, March 3, 2008

L.H.

This blog actually reminded me of this.

Two Thursday nights ago, my room mate might have gotten bored since I couldn't be company while doing my laundry. She, then, kind of like asked permission to me that maybe it's a good idea for some videoke. But in a joking way, I told her to sing "Lupang Hinirang" before she started. Isn't it that the thing to start with during concerts? She said she couldn't remember all they lyrics. And I told her try to recall.

As she wa singing, trying to remember each stanza, I was doing it in my mind, too, while doing the laundry. And, I, too, got ashamed of myself somehow that I couldn't sing it straight to the end. I repeated it several times (embarrassed that I lost count) until I could sing it from beginning to end.

Last Thursday, again, while doing my laundry, we tried singing it and went all the way to the end. And I told her, "let's start doing this every Thursday, at the least."

Maybe we should all do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts