Monday, January 21, 2008

Back

i came back from Qushm Island (Iranian territory) last friday. well, yes, it wasn't planned that i would be going there but it was good enough that i did. there are a lot of stories to tell - mine, the place, the people around me, the people i stayed with and the experience itself. but still, i cannot get my thoughts. it's probably because i have to go and continue working. i wanted to write down the things around me, inside me for i know that i would never pass this way again (as they say about life). and i know that a lot - if not all - of pinoys here in dubai would agree with me if i say that i wouldn't want to go through it again given a choice.

but, after all this, it still is an experience. and that is what i want to write about. and that is what you would see in the next coming days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts