Sunday, October 28, 2007

Reminds Me...

i'm looking into a calm weekend. the last day of the campaign was yesterday, so it's a more peaceful Sundaym since no more vehicles would be passing by the house blasting songs and speeches and whatever. But tomorrow being the election day, I guess today is going to be the calm bofore the storm... or better yet, the eye of the storm.

And I am right... I woke up and it was rainy. Had a long, good sleep after last night's visit to a friend's dad who just got out of the hospital.

The cats are on their usual slumber, just like this. I feel better now afer days of intermittent attacks of dizziness. Yesterday's blood tests proved normal levels which was no cause for alarm. I felt better later in the day so I decided to unearth some of my memoirs from the past years, but that's another story. What interested me was the DJ on 99.5 radio station asking listeners to call in and say what the song she's playing reminds them. And right now, I'm adapting it on this post. One said it reminds him of a friend who taught him to smoke pot, the other of a palarong pambansa... two contrasting memories. I can't remember the song though.

Let's use our right to vote, no matter what state our country is in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts