Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PaKap

PAndesal, KApe.... at butter...

My usual breakfast. I guess most of my breakfast.

I have been drinking coffee on this mug for seven years. This was a Christmas exchange gift I got at the turn of the millenium and I feel good that I still have it.

It has been the same for the past seven years, except for the pandesal. A week or two ago, the PISONG PANDESAL IS GONE (as they said at the headline news). A piece of pandesal is now at Php1.50. But you know what? From where we regularly buy during mornings, it's still Php1.00. I don't mind it being smaller, at least it is still piso. Years ago, I used to love this revel bar from our local bake shop. Then they had a price increase. But the odd thing was it also got smaller.

Sometimessss....

I'm really a little nostalgic lately...

What memory do you have of this song?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts