Friday, October 26, 2007

At Last... KOMIKS!



Finally!!!


My sister went home last Monday with two of my most-awaited KOMIKS! I was only half-glad though because I was really hoping for the first editions. I got hold of FUNNY KOMIKS and KLASIK KOMIKS, their third series, volume 1.
The cover was glossy but the pages inside are still the same; it still does its wonder of getting the inks on your fingers as you leaf through the pages. The inside front and back gets the advertisements as usual, as well as the back cover. But everything I think is the same.

I am not really aware of the stories yet. I have been suffering from dizziness since Sunday morning and couldn't keep up with my reading and blogging. I'm a little bit okay at this point. I've started to compile and outline my project essay, and a little dizziness on the side which is perfectly manageable. But I have to rest now and then, role my eyes as if an expression of disgust, to make sure that it doesn't climb to the next level.

Since I'm preoccupied (notice I didn't say busy… I hate that word, actually.) with the project I am on these days, I'll leave you with a glimpse of what you'll find inside.
The funny thing came when I started reading. I laid down on the couch assuming the best position and expecting a marathon. I started with the first page, setting aside the fact that I have no idea what happened previously. I was done on the first story, which is again, to be continued and was beginning with the second story. I dozed off. LOL! Later that night, it was my sister's turn. She, too, sets off with the best lying position. She started with the other one that I chose to read for later. She hasn't even finish reading the first story and she, too, fell asleep.

I realize that this might be a better solution than any of those sleeping tips.... LOL! I guess I'd spare the rest of the pages for those times that sleep seems to evade me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts