Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Say What?
Posted by
Clara
at
12/21/2011 09:16:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is th...
-
There were friends who expressed intent to visit long before. But, I always declined. Sometimes, it was because of the nature of the cycle...
-
Even before this move to a new place, I have been thinking a lot about home. With the worldwide financial crisis, you cannot help to think o...
-
Based on the meters of this site and statcounter.com , my most popular posts are those about CityVille. There is actually one post that is ...
-
There's Dubai's Burj Dubai's Khalifa's fireworks and there is also Australia's Sidney Harbor Bridge fireworks . But ...
-
Pedestrian stop. I got there with the red signal on. Ahead of me were three couples - all of them white, and all tourists - and two o...
-
Tabula Rasa , a photo by Che Baldemor on Flickr. I got back to reading and trying to get back to writing during the past few days. ...
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
The final days of last week was not okay. It was the first time I experienced how it was to chill and I chilled to the bones - it's...
No comments:
Post a Comment