clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Harper Lee doesn't have a picture of herself.
Image copied from the website
'Letters Of Note"
View the transcript here:
Advice from Harper Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
Here's what the doctors said.
Okay. Let me start with what my dentist said about that tooth that fell off the other day. She said that I didn't have to wo...
The Fad That Evolved Into a Habit
The JEJEMON website Wow, I just saw this a few minutes ago, and I really can't believe that they have a website, and I think it's no...
The tooth fairy came this morning.
The tooth fairy came this morning and took what' hers(?). This was one of the issues I discussed with my oncologist last week...
Complete
All the results are now with me. I'll be off to show them to my oncologist today.
OPM on the Airwaves Part 2
On my post here , it was just a news on the radio. After hearing the news and eating my lunch, I googled for something about it but did not...
My Dubai Exodus
Sunday morning. Oct 11. I woke up feeling the pain had subsided. But as I was taking a bath after breakfast, the pain got worse. So, I de...
Pasalubong #18: A slice of buko pie
It's not just about having the i's
This might be a late reaction but I still want to write about it. With Steve Jobs passing away several days ago, millions of reactions cam...
Ad-On, Ad-Off
I was watching PBB last night. Without knowing that "Habang May Buhay" started, we didn't know that the time slot was changed...
One Tiangge Day
Right after mass, we went to the palengke (martket) to buy light bulb. But we were not gearing for anything branded since we just wante...
No comments:
Post a Comment