Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm watching too much tv!

*  Just an observation:  Why is it that Kuya Kim is always wearing orange?  I hope it's just a coincidence that when I see him, he happens to be in orange.

*  I can't believe that Kevin died in '100 Days to Heaven.'  Why?

*  Perhaps the teleserye's title shouldn't have been "Budoy."  It should be "Reputasyon 2."  This is because Dra. Maniego has been barking about their reputation again and again and again.

*  Still with Budoy.  Nawalan ako ng gana after four days of watching.  Well, simply because of  how it's become another teleseryeng-teleserye story.  How each of the characters were separated only to be together again in one dot of the map.  Don't get me wrong.  I do believe that it's really a small world.  But then again, does it have to happen in every teleserye?

*  Before you start a game, especially if it's on t.v., there should be a solid set of rules.  Like they should take time to study all the possibilities, just in case the unexpected happens.  In the case of Happy, Yippee, Yehey's Happy Ka-Family, they should set a more solid rule when it comes to the part where the word is revealed deliberately.  I know it's become a strategy to win but it kills the true spirit of the game - to be able to guess the word.  And it's being abused more and more everyday.  A more solid rule can be:  Yes, you can still say the word deliberately but with a consequence... that every word that has been deliberately said will be subtracted to the total number of words that were guessed correctly.  This way, it doesn't kill the essence of the game.

*  Still with Happy, Yippee, Yehey.  I think Toni Gonzaga has to calm down a little.  Ever since this Happy Ka-Family started (all the way back), we noticed how Tonie seems to take it all too seriously that we are closed to concluding that she is pikon.  Toni, chill out, gurl!

*  Last one on Happy, Yippee, Yehey.  Where the hell is Mariel Rodriguez?  She just simply disappeared.  The funny thing is, hosts seem to be disappearing from this show just like that.

*  What happened to Given Grace is really sad.  So, I ask all of you young girls(and the not-so-young as well... remember when my sister got mugged last year?) out there to please be extra careful.  Never, as in never, go out alone when it's dark, and especially when it's dark and late.  I may not have kids myself but there are a lot of friends who are dear to me and whose kids are very dear to me.  So, please, don't make your mothers worry.  Please be extra careful these days.

*  I don't think that those suspects were really spying on Given Grace.  I don't think that Given Grace stays late at night that frequently for those suspects to be able to spy on her, to time her moves.  I think they were out that night to look for a victim.  That night, it could have been anybody.  This is finals week and students stay late for a group study or a group project that's due the next day.  It could have been a call center agent heading home late.  It could have been a waitress who had to close down their resto, or a fast-food chain crew that was assigned to be the closer that night.  Anyone.

*  And now, I am craving for pizza... but definitely it's not Greenwich.

*  And here is to a happy weekend...

1 comment:

lina said...

Have a great weekend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts