Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wednesday after the fifth cycle

I have been sleeping a lot.  Even my BFF was wondering because she called several times and I was sleeping at all times.  I was sleeping profusely for the past three days.  It's like I just get up to eat some dinner and then get back to sleep again.  For those three days, I was only eating Columbia Garden's chop suey and turon from the streets.  Well, I actually found out that Columbia Garden still has the best chop suey in town, not to mention the good price.

It was only yesterday that we got to talk again after I got discharged from the hospital.

Breakfast sucks!  I wanted so much to eat longganisa but I couldn't.  It's not that the longganisa was bad.  It's my taste bud.  If I haven't complained too much about it with the first few cycles, I, too, am wondering, why it tastes so bad at this time.

I was so pissed off that I asked my sister if we can go to McDo so I can eat.  But when I got there, I couldn't eat the fries.  She left me there for some errands and by the time she came back for lunch, I only had choco fudge.  Then, we saw some students eating those chicken strips and I thought I started to drool.  So, I asked her if she can get me one of those.  But then, again, I could only take two spoonfuls.  So, I ended up going home eating only a few pieces of french fries, choco fudge, and two spoonfuls of rice with Chicken McDo.  Boohoo!

Boyet wants to visit me, but I still can't since it hasn't been two weeks.  But I asked him if we can go to the mall and he'll treat me with some french fries from Potato Corner.  He bought me that the last time he came by and I loved it.  But since it hasn't been two weeks yet, I told him I'll just text him when we can finally go.

Anyway.

That tribute by the Happy Yipeey Yehey! trio for the Miss Universe the other day (09/13/11) was not a tribute but something else.  If I heard it right, it was like they were mocking the other contestants who did not making it to the pageant.  And really, if what I heard from them was right, I am really ashamed of you, people.

Someone told me that I should update my BlackBerry 8700 because I haven't been since last year.  He said that if I don't, some of the apps might not be available after some time.  And he was right!  I couldn't get a third party app for Twitter for my unit.  It's a good thing though that my Facebook app is still running.  But seriously, I don't really need the function these days, especially if it's an 8700 that you're dealing with.

Another thing is that I think it's going to die on me anytime soon.  While using it, it suddenly turns off for no reason at all.  And it looks like there is a loose connection between the body and the battery pack.  Oh well, I've had some good times with the phone in 2009 and I guess it was my best friend during that time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts