Sunday, September 11, 2011

I used to be crazy about Artstart


Lani's Dream - Artstart

I just remembered this morning that I used to be crazy about this band called, "Artstart" with Pido as the lead vocals. There's a venue somewhere in Greenhills, near the lone "ACA Video" there where we used to go to come Friday nights or Saturday (I really forgot when). And yes, we all came all the way from Laguna just to watch the band play. I've also forgotten how many weekends did we go there until we said that we've had too much but it was some Fridays, I can tell.

I also remember buying their self-titled album which contains this song. I don't remember them playing this song onstage, but this has become one of my favorites from the album.

What I remember them playing was "September" and other EWF hits plus some of Side A's old songs. There were other songs, too, that makes us stand up and dance, and that's what we liked about the show. I guess that was the start of the live bands era afterwards. It was a night of fun and music together with my friends who love the band, too. There were a few attempts to get close to them after the show, but we never made it that close for picture nor an autograph.

I wonder what have become of this group.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts