Monday, September 19, 2011

The BER months and more

This BER months, we really should be careful and beware of robBERS.  This is their season of hunting for preys who are vulnerable to them.

I can't even remember when was the last time I ate shawarma, which used to be my staple food in Dubai.  I was surprised to see that here, those food servers are sweating their armpits out to slice the shawarma into very small pieces.  As in I wanted to say, maybe you should just put them in the grinder to make it easier for you.  I mean, you won't even see the slices anymore.  They already look like ground meat when they put it in the bread.

I'm giving that quiz show last Saturday a two-thumbs up mark.  I really think that we should have more of this kind of show and that they should only be shown on Saturdays, when school is off.  This is the kind that will motivate and inspire children to want to learn what the kids in the show know.  I really believe in learning by example.

In the news, this veteran news anchor asked his field reporter if there is a possibility of suicide bomber attacks here in our country during these times.  Mr. News Anchor, you are supposed to be more knowledgeable about the culture of suicide bombers compared to ours.  Filipinos are happy people.

So, that's the catch with Flickr.  I got a notice the other day that I have already uploaded 170 images in my account, and that once I hit 200, I'll need to upgrade to PRO, or else, I'll only be able to see my most recent 200 photos.  Oh well, I'll just get on with Bloggers' Picasso for my individual images and back to My Multiply for my photo albums.

After seeing the commercial, I just had this idea that this show "I Dare You" is simply a re-make or a revival of Paolo Bidiones' and Ethel Galang's "Extra Challenge."

Somewhere in the north, an alcoholic master has an alcoholic dog.

Alex Santos, bakit umo-OA ka yata these days? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts