Saturday, October 23, 2010

What's Up This Week?

  • In case you haven't noticed, I added some more quotes in my page, "Between The Lines." I know I haven't been updating this for a while and you may have gotten tired visiting that place and seeing nothing new.
  • In case you haven't noticed, I added another link. Well, it was just yesterday, so it's like you didn't miss anything yet. Check it out! It's a collection of some of those photos that didn't make it to this blog, at least not yet for some of them.
  • Monday and Tuesday were definitely a stay-at-home day for me. It was rainy and I was too lazy.
  • I'm still with Martin and Gracia. Sheesh! Reading what happened to them was really tiring. What more was it to them? But I really admire the couple's faith and trust to the Lord. If you haven't check this book, I suggest you do. Just make sure you read about their faith and trust and not about all the hard things they have been through. All the goodness and greatness are written between the lines.
  • I was moved by this painting by Mathis Gothart Grunwald entitled, "The Mocking of Christ."
  • Remember our cat, Pidong? That feline who sleeps like us? Well, there are still a lot of photos like that. I just can't believe that he sleeps that way most of the time.
  • When I was a kid, I was already a little well, chubby, but I remember playing Chinese garter and luksong baka. But if I would be a kid these days, I don't think I still can, they have another version of the 'sport.'
This generation's version of 'Luksong Baka'
  • I had the second giveaway with the project. It was so exciting because I didn't get to know who the players are until after the draw. I asked them to just use their aliases to: (a) make it more exciting, and (b) to avoid accusations of being 'biased.' The winner turned out to be one of the project's awesome supporters. Please continue visiting the project because I am coming up with more things and more giveaways. The first wasn't a success at all. I guess it was a little hard.
  • I think I missed my "What's Up This Week?" last week.
  • I am thinking of taking off the C-Box because on my project, there was a guy who left a link that when I opened, led me to site with characters that looked like maybe Chinese or Korean or Japanese and I got afraid that maybe it's a form of Malware.
  • The update on the airplane suicide guy said that his resignation paper said that it was problems with his personal life. Well, personal life could mean that it maybe with his wife or someone else other than his wife, right? Also, it could be just a sort of an excuse to expedite his resignation. There were problems with his salary and he maybe wanting to go home really soon. Over there, you cannot afford not to pay the rent. Your kasera will really have a problem when you fail to pay it monthly.
  • The color purple also stands for saying "No To Bullying." I remember when I was a kid, someone from my class teases me all the time. He calls me elepante. As if he looks like Brad Pitt??? One time when I couldn't take it anymore, I hit him with my umbrella and the next day, he wasn't in school. The day after that, his mom came over and told the teacher that her son got sick with a fever because of what I did. What the EF? So, I told my teacher how this guy teases me almost everyday after class. The mom kept quiet and her kid stopped teasing me from that day on. Would you blame me now if I feel good that he ended up being someone he didn't dream of becoming? Because I'm sure he didn't want to do what he's doing now since he can't look at me straight in the eye whenever we came across each other at the streets. Well, the thing is, now, I learned to accept that Fat is Sexy (hahahaha!!!), but I don't think he has accepted that he is what he is now. My indulgence for the rant!
Pidong says, "Stop Bullying Kids!! Do you get me??"
Happy weekend everyone! And to all Pinoys, don't forget to vote and vote wisely on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts