Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Week After Cycle 2

I am feeling better than those days after the first. In fact, a lot better. All those things that pissed me off and wore me down during the first weren’t there at all this time. And this is truly a good thing!
But the fourth day after the cycle must always be the worse. I felt like I was so tired from a week’s work, exhausted from not sleeping. Last night, looking back at what I felt and trying to use metaphor, I felt funny thinking that what I felt was like a group of my veins are in civil war with each other and my muscles are trying to claim territory over my veins (which they would obviously couldn’t take). That’s funny!
I’ll be having my check-up tomorrow. It’s been a week. And I know that part of what my oncologist will tell me is when I can have my schedule for my evaluations. Previously, she told me that it should be two weeks after the second cycle. So, that means, it’s going to be a week from tomorrow. I’m hoping that the evaluations will turn good and that I won’t have to go through any more treatment.
Anyway.
In a week’s time, my down time is over. That means my friends can again come over and have a chat with me. YAY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts