Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Atrium Loft


This is what we get once we reached Level 60, along with the Modern Art Gallery (community buildings) and the Jewelry Shop (businesses).  My art gallery has been built.  I am now hiring employees to finish building it.

I can't buy the jewelry shop yet since I'm still 250,000 coins short of its cost.  But I'm getting there.  Close.

For goals, I need to plant and harvest 20 pea plots in preparation for the pea harvest.

Another goal is to collect rent from the hospital three times.  It takes one day to collect rent and I already did once.  So, it's two more days to wait.

Meanwhile, no more levels (at least not yet) after 60.  My sister says they're coming up with something.  I say, "what's taking them so long?"  To think that googling City Ville took me back to September last year, which means that was months back already.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts