Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just A Little Harder

The project is doing good.  I wouldn't say better, at least not yet.  I started to do the field work and go get them to learn about my site.  Aside from e-mail blasts and doing different strategies in gaining visitors to my site, I still hit the ground and personally talk about what it's all about.  This is a hard part.

But the harder part is getting people to support what I am trying to promote.  I know many of you will agree to this.  My fulfillment so far is that a few business that actually 'SEE' what it's all about has supported my site and really, a big 'KUDOS' to these people.  Then, the only mall here in our town, The Sunstar Mall, supported my cause and agreed to an exchange deal which I know would work to both our advantage.



It's amazing how I have come to know a little about some people in less than five minutes.  Once, I approached a fast food chain.  The manager didn't even sit down while talking to me.  Another didn't even ask me to sit down at all.  I say professionalism isn't taught in schools and doesn't come with the diploma nor the license.
To the people I have met so far:  You may not know me, but I have come to know a little bit about you.

To those people I have yet to meet:  Who knows, this might be the chance we've both been waiting for.

Everything is an experience.  I have the bike.  I only have to pedal just a little harder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts