Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is It The CBox? Or Is It Chrome?

I have been encountering some problems with browsing lately.  The images takes time to load, my sister had to keep on refreshing when she's playing Bejewelled Blitz, etc.  I didn't mind... maybe it's just the provider doing some upgrades or something.

But just this morning, I just published my post to the project and I got a Malware warning.  I wasn't even blog-hopping or accessing any website... not just yet.

Then, I thought it might probably the message that was left on my CBox.  The message came from someone posing as "Justine Beiber Hater."  And the message was, "OMG! I wish I never watch this video.  I'm hurt!" I'm suspecting that this is the one who has the Malware because that's the newest thing on my page, and I'm not even into other websites yet, other than my own.

So, to settle this problem that has been kind of going on lately, I am removing my chatbox on this website and the project.  It's not about chatbox, really.  It's about those people with malicious intents.

Then, this Chrome has been acting up lately.

I have been using Chrome for two years and I think these changes that they have made recently has started taking its toll.  The pages kept crashing and the images sometimes do not load.  I have been very comfortable with Chrome because of its features, the best being the big view of the page.  But if it keeps on giving me problems more than the comfort, then I am actually considering Firefox as of this writing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts