Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
PAndesal, KApe.... at butter... My usual breakfast. I guess most of my breakfast. I have been drinking coffee on this mug for seven years. T...
-
I had some real estate concerns that needed some consultations and I thought that the best way to seek a neutral advise and the most economi...
-
Pedestrian stop. I got there with the red signal on. Ahead of me were three couples - all of them white, and all tourists - and two o...
-
The lunchtime news at DZMM radio today announced that PNoy wanted the radios to play OPM songs on their stations. There is nothing new to th...
-
It is normal, but not very often, that I see bumper stickers of our Philippine flag here. I feel pride whenever I see one on the streets. I ...
-
Okay. Let me start with what my dentist said about that tooth that fell off the other day. She said that I didn't have to wo...
-
Mga ilang linggo na ang nakaraan. Pareho kaming abala ni Mimi sa bahay sa mga kung ano-anong trabaho, libro, at ibp., nang bigla niya akong...
-
Kulimlim ng umalis ako sa bahay kaninang umaga. Inisip ko uulan pero sabi ko mas malamang sa hindi kasi nga tag-init na dito at paglabas ko...
-
Panginoon, turuan mo akong maging bukas-palad Turuan mo akong maglingkod sa iyo Na magbigay ng ayon sa nararapat Na walang hinihintay mula ...
-
Don't you just hate it when, after the relationship, it's painful that all you can say is just take care?

No comments:
Post a Comment