clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Monday, August 30, 2010
Estrellas
Sa Paskong darating, Santa Clause niyo'y ako rin
Pagka't kayong lahat ay naging mausunurin
Dadalhan ko kayo ng mansanas at ubas
May candy at tsokolate, peras, kastanyas na marami.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
The first cycle
When my onco finally arrived, she was ready to begin with the pre-meds. I immediately asked her about the tingling sensation that I felt e...
A million and one wishes
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
A Filipino photographer made it to the National Geographic's Exeptional Photo Contest
I was reading my twitter feed this morning and a link led me to someone named Yen Baet. Who is Yen Baet? The Fil-Am Ako website featured he...
Not so good
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
My second cycle
I was just with my oncologist today. My lab works are fine. Everything is okay, except that my Potassium is a little low. She said I could...
My LSS yesterday
There's not a thing that I would change
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
To sit down and write
It's been hard to do that lately. I guess because our country has been loaded with lots of news. Well, that's apart from the fact ...
Getting Ready for Cycle 4
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
Iko-Iko One Week
Iko-Iko One Day - Dixie Cups This song should start our week happy. *It says this is a rare clip, and I believe it is. I just hope th...
No comments:
Post a Comment