Saturday, December 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Mga ilang linggo na ang nakaraan. Pareho kaming abala ni Mimi sa bahay sa mga kung ano-anong trabaho, libro, at ibp., nang bigla niya akong...
-
Kulimlim ng umalis ako sa bahay kaninang umaga. Inisip ko uulan pero sabi ko mas malamang sa hindi kasi nga tag-init na dito at paglabas ko...
-
I had some real estate concerns that needed some consultations and I thought that the best way to seek a neutral advise and the most economi...
-
Panginoon, turuan mo akong maging bukas-palad Turuan mo akong maglingkod sa iyo Na magbigay ng ayon sa nararapat Na walang hinihintay mula ...
-
I was surfing for another news site on my feedly last night.... And here were the suggestions. Isn't that strange?
-
Magnify One of my friends said that she's more up to seeing me posting lively things like I used to, i.e., photos, happy thoughts, h...
-
-
PAndesal, KApe.... at butter... My usual breakfast. I guess most of my breakfast. I have been drinking coffee on this mug for seven years. T...
-
It is normal, but not very often, that I see bumper stickers of our Philippine flag here. I feel pride whenever I see one on the streets. I ...
-
The morning of October 25. I woke up early to take a morning walk at the sports complex. It's been a while since I have done some ear...
No comments:
Post a Comment