Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Like an Ant

I've been busy with the project.  I got a new look that I kind of ripped off from a template that I wanted so much but couldn't get because it's from WordPress and I need to have a host.  I did try it on free hosting but there were problems.  I still don't know if it is because it's free or if it is because I didn't have enough knowledge on these things.

But anyhow, I got the advertiser I have been pursuing.  Well, just one of them, but it's such a big deal for me.  I am hoping to go out and close some more once the bad weather goes away.  It's not that I am afraid of bad weathers.  I love walking in the rain.  But my weak knees and ankles is such a trouble for me that I am afraid I will slip and break a bone.  So, I just decided to let Megi do her thing while I fill up my brain with some goodies.   I had the chance to read the book that's long been overdue and two books that I got on sale this weekend are sitting and waiting in line.

We were invited to a kiddie party this weekend.  One of the parties I love to go to, whether it's at home or in a resto.  This time, it was at McDonald's.  I like the way they serve their food warm (not hot).  In fact, I was surprised that they served it warm at all.  I don't know if it's a normal thing for fast food chains during parties.  I already forgot how it was when I attended a few more years back.  But, right now, all I can say is that they gave me a good impression on this.  The timing was perfect, I guess.  With the party games and all, they were able to serve the food just warm enough for the guests to eat.  Although it's okay for me to eat it cold, I have always enjoyed warm food.


The bad weather made me stay home, yes, but of course, that itchy feeling of clicking my camera came yesterday.  It wasn't raining anymore, so I went out and searched for something to shoot.  Lately, I have been fascinated with close-up photography and I find it a little funny because it's not like I have a powerful camera. But then again, my camera has this close-up setting that I have truly enjoyed.  This time, I took a picture of an ant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts