I said, "Thou shall not come."
And you really shouldn't.
Gulf Air Flight 154 landed yesterday at the NAIA with yet another very bad news. (Another because this is the same flight that carried that baby, George Francis, who was found in the plane's trash bin). They found a man in one of the toilets after their routine checks before landing. The man had a cord tied around his neck. Initial news says it was suicide, but then, there will be further investigations.
The man, a Filipino, came from Abu Dhabi. News said he worked there as an electrician for three months. Only three months.
I have many questions when I heard the news.
What happened during those three months? And why did he work for only three months? Does he have the appropriate papers to work there? If not, then this is probably the reason why he's coming home in three months' time. If he has complete documents, then why did he come home? Was the contract not met? Or if it was met, I can only think of something worse than these things. There are still a lot of questions. But, one thing is for sure...
There is something really wrong.
But how do we find out?
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We only had to wait for an hour for the chest x-ray result. From what I saw, there is nothing to worry about. At least, it's not show...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
I asked the nurse if I got the name right. And she said yes, it's Karen in Rm. 307. I was in Rm. 313. I said I wanted to visit her, b...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
'fried' ice cream Our dog, Pepe, prefers to each pandesal or monay (local bread) than dog food. Update on my favorite Andok...
-
I got this from our trainor... and I give credit to whoever is the writer... The Buzzard, Bat, Bumblebee, and Thee Buzzard If you put a ...
-
Based on the meters of this site and statcounter.com , my most popular posts are those about CityVille. There is actually one post that is ...
-
I'm finally home after my third cycle. It's a good thing that all's well that ends well, as they say. There weren...
-
There's a certain something in this song that makes me feel happy when I hear it. There's a certain something in this song that make...
-
I write about everything. I write about my chat with friends, what I did this morning, my moods, but I don't write about my conversati...
No comments:
Post a Comment