Sunday, June 20, 2010

SSDD

Some of the Pilipinas Got Talent 2010 finalists were at Wowowee yesterday.

Of course, they were asked to show their talents.

Have you noticed?

Almost all of them had new things. Ala Kim had a new magic set. Ruther did an impromptu, Ezra band sang another song. I am not sure of the Velasco Brothers which is fine because the routine is still cool. And of course, Markki! I never really like him as in cute-like-him... but oh, his Zombie version is really, really cool! I can forgive him for some off-keys, but, at least he is not mimicking someone else. Well, with this statement you have a hint of the next thing I am going to say.

Jovit. (You're good, but someone else is better.)


He was still with his "Faithfully" version. Of course, people loved him for that (except me). I talked about Jovit way before on my post here. But, I guess it would have been a real show-off if he did something else. It's about time, isn't it.

Then, the show last night: You Got It! It was just another mimicking, but last night, it was Bon Jovi's turn.

Indulge me for the rant....

I just think that what we might get out of Jovit is SSDD... same sh*t, different day... unless, he comes up with his own "Pyramid" soon.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts