Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Drops

It rained!

It started slow, which is a good sign. I've always thought that a slow start for a rain would last for a while. It was right most of the time, but not today. It leveled up after a while, then stopped. But good enough to water the plants and draw some water in front of our house. Just when I thought about taking a picture, the sun seems to hurry up to end the rain's show.

I am always excited when it rains. In fact, I am more excited now since I have been home from Dubai. Back in Dubai, I always longed for a rain that I told my friend about it and she kinda laughed. She made me feel like it was a wishful thinking, although in my first few months there, I have experienced how it was like when it rains and the weather is cold, winter, in fact. But on the first drop of rain, she remembered to send me an SMS to tell me it was raining. It was night and I can't forget oh how I wanted to go out and get myself wet. What I did was just open the door and waited for the mist to damp my face and closed the door back.
But I think it was a favor for me that my recovery period from the operation is during summer. I have all the time for walking which as you know is good to avoid adhesions. I think I don't have any adhesions at all because I can't feel any. Now that it's already been six months, I attended my first aerobic session last Monday.

We are now looking for more rains as the summer season finishes. I hope for rain but not too much, for, as we all know, it brought us too much pain last year.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts